ACTLD is seeking a motivated and experienced BIM REVIT Designer to join our professional team of designers, architects, visual artists based in Brussels, Belgium.
What about the Job?
The BIM REVIT designer is responsible of implementing the design into BIM models. You understand and are well-known in the industry as it relates to the design documents and project scope. The BIM REVIT designer also prepares all BIM documentation.
What about your Skills & Responsibilities
- Responsible for understanding client requirements.
- Ensure that realistic project plans are maintained and ensure regular and accurate communication to stakeholders.
- Creating and reviewing designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using special computer-aided design applications.
- Prepare plans with detailed drawings that include project specifications and cost estimates
- Pro-actively providing practical solutions when facing construction and design challenges.
- Coordinating in between the inhouse lighting designers and the construction professionals
- Visit project sites as required to attend progress meetings, meet with supervisory personnel and clients to monitor progress on the project.
- Follow the production and the installation of the design accordingly.
- Manage databases and filing systems.
What about you as a Person & Experience?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within the field, ideally in independent creative design practice.
- Excellent knowledge of BIM and REVIT is a must.
- DIALUX, AutoCAD, InDesign, Sketch-up, Photoshop and Microsoft Office package.
- 3d-Max or Rhino knowledge is a plus.
- Expertise in data and problem analysis, creative problem solving and design thinking
- Proficient in Google Apps and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to deadlines and details.
- Flexible and able to coordinate and prioritize workload.
- Quick learner and capacity to adapt to changing needs and situations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Tact, diplomacy and discretion.
- Good oral and written knowledge of English, French and Dutch is a plus
- Capacity to integrate with an international team, while being able to work independently.
- Positive personality with a strong pro-active approach.
We create exceptional experiences at the intersection of design, art and technology. For 25 years, our international team of architects, engineers, scenographers and content-curators have worked with forward-thinking clients, using technology, multimedia and narrative to design, produce and deliver innovative experiences worldwide. With roots in both entertainment and architectural lighting design, we have stayed ahead of the innovation curve by implementing a multifaceted approach and technical know-how, derived from our diverse areas of expertise. Our commitment is to gather, engage and amaze audiences, while creating value for our clients.
We offer You
• Competitive salary in line with international standards
• Creative, exciting and international working environment
• Opportunity for growth within organization
ACTLD’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, age or any other characteristic protected by local laws and regulations.
ACTLD is an eco-conscious company aiming to minimize its ecological footprint and maximize our social and economic impact.
Are you who we are looking for?
Please send us your application with a portfolio/reel and a short cover letter explaining your motivation why you are the perfect person for this job. Send your email to email@example.com indicating in the subject of the email: “application BIM/REVIT Designer April2023”