Minimum 2 years experience.
is seeking a highly motivated, resourceful and experienced Executive Assistant to join our professional team of designers, architects, visual artists and office administrators based in Brussels, Belgium.
The Executive Assistant will be part of ACTLD administrative team and will be assisting Management with organization, business development and human resources activities.
Administrative Skills and Responsibilities:
- General Administrative support including screening of calls, responding to emails and being able to interface with clients and suppliers
- Assist in resolving administrative problems
- Preparing and modifying documents, including correspondence, reports, drafts, presentations, offers, briefs and emails
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for the 2 Principal Designers
- Following up on payments
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
Business Development Skills and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Managers with Business Development requirements
- Maintaining the Client and Supplier Database, as well as updating the CRM tool
- Researching potential clients and activities
- Coordinating with the team on the administrative side of projects
- Reviewing legal contracts
Human Resources Skills and Responsibilities:
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Preparing new employee files
- Preparing new employee contracts
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary in line with international standards
- Creative, exciting and international working environment
- Opportunity for growth within organization
ACTLD’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or any other characteristic protected by local laws and regulations.
ACTLD is an eco-conscious company aiming to minimize its ecological footprint and maximize our social and economic impact.