ACTLD is looking for an Experiential Stage Designer who operates on the forefront of temporary events, installations and perpetual environments. Who delivers surprising environments and brings stories to life in compelling 3D experiential designs that engage audiences with their brand across the globe.
What about the Job?
You have a passion for design. You are passionate about engaging, connecting, and touching people through LIVE memorable moments and permanent builds. You do so by influencing all the customers’ touch points with the art of shaping these moments with your interdisciplinary skillset so that people walk away feeling good about the event, they leave with a live lasting impression. You will participate in the creative process with our creative director and content team by proposing stunning designs, visual concepts, creating storyboards, interfaces and mock-ups.
• Master a conceptual approach and combine architectural, event, and artistic handwriting.
• Have extensive experience in both temporary and permanent builds.
• Have a keen eye for details, shapes, and colors with excellent knowledge of materials.
• Have a good understanding of both guest & consumer experience, which you can apply on design concepts and narratives.
• Have a Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts (Art and Design) or sufficient relevant experience.
• Have 3 – 5 years of relevant professional experience.
• Are a master in Cinema 4D and Adobe. Vectorworks is a plus.
• Can sketch, design and render.
• Can work both as team support and as team lead, depending on the nature of the project.
• Have good communication skills and can oversee a design process from A to Z.
• love DEADLINES and are able/willing to work and deliver within budget and planning.
• You can convey your ideas through cool and convincing copy.
• Written and spoken English and French/or Dutch are a plus.
We create exceptional experiences at the intersection of design, art and technology. For 25 years, our international team of architects, engineers, scenographers and content-curators have worked with forward-thinking clients, using technology, multimedia and narrative to design, produce and deliver innovative experiences worldwide. With roots in both entertainment and architectural lighting design, we have stayed ahead of the innovation curve by implementing a multifaceted approach and technical know-how, derived from our diverse areas of expertise. Our commitment is to gather, engage and amaze audiences, while creating value for our clients.
We offer You
• Competitive salary in line with international standards
• Creative, exciting and international working environment
• Opportunity for growth within organization
ACTLD’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, age or any other characteristic protected by local laws and regulations.
ACTLD is an eco-conscious company aiming to minimize its ecological footprint and maximize our social and economic impact.
Are you who we are looking for?
Please send us your application with a portfolio/reel and a short cover letter explaining your motivation why you are the perfect person for this job. Send your email to email@example.com indicating in the subject of the email: “application Experiential Designer April2023”