ACTLD is seeking a motivated and experienced VFX Artist to join our professional team of designers, architects, visual artists based in Brussels, Belgium.
What about the Job?
With your Wacom pen you will leave your ‘signature’ in all the sketches, prototypes and final products you deliver to your colleagues and clients. Your inspiration will be fueled by a world of International live events, television, concerts, architecture, worldwide conventions and ground-breaking shows. We put high demands on our work, the development of our team members, our equipment and a fun and inspiring place to work. In this challenging and creative environment, you will be part of a small core team working together with a complex staff of international co-workers and contractors. You will deliver amazing visuals by showing that you are a master in special effects. Depending on the experience and capabilities you will act as a project manager for content routes.
What about your Skills & Experience?
• You are a 2D and 3D generalist.
• You have 3-5+ years’ experience in content development
• In the field you have 1-3+ years production experience.
• You can do magic with Adobe CC programs (Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere).
• You know the principles of node-based workflows (Fusion, Nuke)
• You have experience with high-end 3d software (Maya, Houdini, Cinema4d or 3ds Max)
• You are challenged to work with and manage large amounts of data.
• Because you have a big heart for design, you can switch to different visual styles.
What about you as a Person?
• Your own creation is built upon both technical and creative genes.
• Your passion for visual effects is like the Formula 1 for Max Verstappen. That’s why you constantly work on R&D for new VFX solutions for current and upcoming shows.
• You manage to solve problems on your own if necessary.
• With a strong work ethic, you are fully aware of the required balance between meticulous attention to detail on the one side and the deadlines and budget constraints on the other side.
• You are well organized and capable to communicate project (status) details to other team members concisely.
We create exceptional experiences at the intersection of design, art and technology. For 25 years, our international team of architects, engineers, scenographers and content-curators have worked with forward-thinking clients, using technology, multimedia and narrative to design, produce and deliver innovative experiences worldwide. With roots in both entertainment and architectural lighting design, we have stayed ahead of the innovation curve by implementing a multifaceted approach and technical know-how, derived from our diverse areas of expertise. Our commitment is to gather, engage and amaze audiences, while creating value for our clients.
We offer You
• Competitive salary in line with international standards
• Creative, exciting and international working environment
• Opportunity for growth within organization
ACTLD’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, age or any other characteristic protected by local laws and regulations.
ACTLD is an eco-conscious company aiming to minimize its ecological footprint and maximize our social and economic impact.
Are you who we are looking for?
Please send us your application with a portfolio/reel and a short cover letter explaining your motivation why you are the perfect person for this job. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject of the email: “application VFX Artist April2023”